Watch for yourself how the wonderful magic of Green Smoothie Making unfolds! Jennifer shows you how to use a blender, fresh fruit and dark leafy greens to make this perfect raw food snack or meal, so easy to add to your daily routine at home!
Consider trying the Green Smoothie for breakfast or lunch, especially if you are looking to gain energy, lose weight, increase minerals, detox, add more fiber to your diet and live more in tune with Mother Earth.
Why would you not want to try!
Filmed in Koh Samui, Thailand, a great tropical island destination for fasting, cleansing, detoxing, raw foods, meditation and natural healing!
More on Green Smoothies:
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- Green Smoothie Power and Tabouleh Raw Food Salad Recipe
- Do Green Smoothies have too much Oxalic Acid?
- Is it ok to use 120V blender (or juicer) in a 220V country?
More on Traveling Raw:
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!
- How to Clean Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- 14-21 Day Travel Itinerary for Organic Vegan Raw Food, Hot Springs, Beach & Detox in Costa Rica
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel