Fast, simple and easy Thai Green Papaya (or som tam) salad – what a treat! But, I think I forgot to add fresh lime juice in the recipe, so just remember to add that at home kids, thanks!! In Thailand, green papayas are sold everywhere, but if you do not have access to them at home, try using shredded cucumber or zucchini instead. Our favorite raw food tool to make the shreds is sold right here on healthybliss.net – go to the store to buy one now!
The ingredients you need for this recipe are: fresh garlic, fresh chili, lime, green papaya, tomato or cucumber, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids and some Himalayan salt to taste. Green papaya is full of digestive enzymes and is very good for a healthy, strong digestive system!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!
- Healing – Sharing – Flowering – Transformation – Change
- How to Make Green Smoothies: Recipe with Superfoods
- How to Deal with Social Pressures on a Raw Food Diet
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica