The Venezuelan government has ordered Coca-Cola to withdraw its Coke Zero beverage from the South American nation, citing unspecified dangers to health.
The decision follows a period of increased scrutiny of businesses in South America’s top oil exporter. Health Minister Jesus Mantilla said the zero-calorie Coke Zero should no longer be sold and stocks of the drink removed from store shelves.
“The product should be withdrawn from circulation to preserve the health of Venezuelans,” the minister said in comments reported by the government’s news agency. Coke Zero contains artificial sweeteners.
See the full article plus comments at mercola.com.
More on Healthy Living:
- Total Reset Detox: A Women Only Retreat at the Dead Sea in Israel
- How to Clean the Lymphatic System & Detox the Skin in 5 Simple Steps
- Recipe for Raw Coleslaw Salad with Macadamia Nut Dressing
- Raw Food Diet for Detox and Cleansing – Success!
- Featured Superfood – Green Powder Blend Vitamineral Greens