Join me for this fantastic event! From 13 – 20 November, 2011, a Women’s Only Juice Fast Retreat and Detox in Israel. What better place for healing than at the magical Dead Sea, in the ancient Holy Land itself!
During this program, you will have access to nature walks, detox yoga, guided meditation, swimming, sun, mud bathing, enemas and of course rest and recovery for your body’s healing.
Inspirational and informative talks on natural nutrition and your ‘food life’ post detox will be offered by me. Every day we will cover a different topic, building on the information learned from the day before, and focusing strongly on how to continue making positive change after your cleanse. Whether your goal is to lose weight, quit smoking, de-stress, eat better foods, increase raw foods, balance lifestyle, handle social and family pressures or simply to learn more about nutrition, you will benefit from each of the daily nutrition talks.
I will also be available for private consults and individual Iridology Analyses.
This is a special event and a wonderful opportunity to ‘reset’ and ‘reboot.’ After a cleanse, when your body is pure, it’s much easier to continue with positive change in every aspect of your life.
A fast is the best gift you can give yourself. And you deserve the very best in life, so why not start now?
We are coming together to create something special just for you – A Total Reset Detox! With guided expert support, you are sure to experience your maximum potential. Press the ‘Reset Button’ on your life, feel the energy of the ancient Holy Land and give your body the gift of natural healing.
The entire program is conducted in English. For more information, please contact me.
I look forward to seeing you from 13 – 20 November 2011!
<strong>More on Traveling Raw:</strong>
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Why you’re still low in Vitamin D (and it’s not about sunlight) - 2 March, 2017
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016