I found Sumo in an animal rescue shelter 15 years ago. He was already 5 years old and considered over-the-hill for an adoptable cat. Who could have ever imagined him lasting another 15 years?? He was strong, happy and healthy right up to the end in true Sumo style. The best cat and friend ever.
Thanks Momey for giving me so much love. My heart hurts just thinking of you…
Here’s to the best cat in the whole wide world. I love you Sumo.
More on Spiritual Health:
- Earliest Raw Food and Fasting Book: The Ancient Essene Gospel of the Peace
- How to Handle Negative or Jealous People and Still Stay Positive!
- 40-Day Water Fast: Comprehensive Guide & Personal Journal
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression
- Healing Power of Onions: Can Onions absorb Bacteria, Viruses and Flu?