If you’re in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by and say hello! I will be having a booth at the Bali Spirit Festival this year doing Iridology Readings and taking on the very important task of spreading love, consciousness and healing energy 🙂
I will also be available for transition to raw food consultations. And, if I plan my weight restrictions well, I should have some fabulous crystals to sell including my favorite secret ‘manifestation’ stone. There should be some amazing raw foods there made by the Little K KAFE in Ubud – yum! Sounds like fun 🙂 🙂 Hope to see you there!!
I can teach you to program, cleanse and use your crystal stone to begin the wonderful process of manifesting all of your true goals and intentions with your healing journey and your life!
The festival runs from April 28th to May 3rd 2009 in Ubud, Bali. I am due to arrive in Bali on the 23rd April, so if any conscious souls would like to meet for an Iridology consultation or Crystal Therapy session in the days before the festival, please contact me by email and we can arrange to meet!
Smile all you beautiful people, be content with your natural beauty and remember to enjoy the view!!!!!
After that I * * * may * * * be heading to Perth, Australia for just a quick visit to see Fred Bisci on his 2009 Australia Tour. If you are in Australia already and are looking for raw food inspiration, check his dates for Perth, Gold Coast and Sydney in May 2009. But if there are any raw food lovers in Perth who would like to invite me into their homes for a few short days during the workshops, please contact me – I can trade Iridology consults for lodging 🙂 The seminars are in Guilford wherever that is :)))
More on Raw Food:
- Get Affordable Organic Food with Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Vegetable Home Delivery
- Loni Jane Anthony pregnant and eating 10 bananas a day: She says “80:10:10 diet saved my life”
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Alkalize Your pH – How Alkaline Acid Balance affects your Health
- Fred Bisci Raw Food Australia Tour in Perth – Fred Bisci Interview
More on Traveling Raw:
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!