Watch for yourself how the wonderful magic of Green Smoothie Making unfolds! Jennifer shows you how to use a blender, fresh fruit and dark leafy greens to make this perfect raw food snack or meal, so easy to add to your daily routine at home!
Consider trying the Green Smoothie for breakfast or lunch, especially if you are looking to gain energy, lose weight, increase minerals, detox, add more fiber to your diet and live more in tune with Mother Earth.
Why would you not want to try!
Filmed in Koh Samui, Thailand, a great tropical island destination for fasting, cleansing, detoxing, raw foods, meditation and natural healing!
More on Green Smoothies:
- Why I don’t use protein powders…and why you shouldn’t either!
- Green Smoothie Classes in Bangkok and Singapore
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- Green Smoothie Recipes and Inspiration
More on Traveling Raw:
- How to Eat Out and Order Raw Food in Normal Restaurants
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel