I found Sumo in an animal rescue shelter 15 years ago. He was already 5 years old and considered over-the-hill for an adoptable cat. Who could have ever imagined him lasting another 15 years?? He was strong, happy and healthy right up to the end in true Sumo style. The best cat and friend ever.
Thanks Momey for giving me so much love. My heart hurts just thinking of you…
Here’s to the best cat in the whole wide world. I love you Sumo.
More on Spiritual Health:
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Juice Fasting, Water Fasting or Colon Cleansing? Breaking a Fast on Fruit or Salad?
- Lesson in Happiness from a Sadhu- Ancient Wisdom & Spiritual Teachings
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?