Well it’s time for the test – can I manage to eat an all-raw diet in the ‘real world’? I have been living in Thailand for the last 10 months, and it’s been very easy maintaining a healthy diet there – with the large amount of fresh tropical fruits and veggies, who would want to eat anything else?? I’ve left Thailand for a break from Asia and now only time will tell if I can maintain a healthy lifestyle in a western country…
And the results so far are: GOOD!
I’ve been in Perth Australia for nearly a week now. And can I just tell you how much I am loving the fresh spinach, peaches and plums?? All of these things you just can’t get in Asia, at least not fresh or at a decent price…and here – wow! Honestly I think I needed a break from the pineapple, watermelon and papaya anyway…although I could never grow tired of durian!!
It’s great to be here and to be exploring having a variety of different fresh foods.
Also I seem to be influencing others around me in a positive way – the friends that I am staying with (thank you!!) are all enjoying my fresh salads each evening. It’s fun to eat healthy foods together – try it – you will feel happy and satiated instead of full and bloated!!!! You will sleep better, feel better and have unlimited energy all day!!!
I’ve got more work to do on this site, so please be patient while the beauty and inspiration unfolds…til then here is to your good health!!!
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way?
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
More on Healthy Living:
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- Alternative Grains to Wheat that are Gluten-Free
- How to Handle Negative or Jealous People and Still Stay Positive!
- Great Quotes from Fred Bisci, a 100% raw food vegan for over 45 years!
- Healthy Frozen Treat: Raw Banana Chocolate Almond Popsicles Recipe