Have a look a a local Thai market at Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Thailand and see for yourself what kinds of fresh, local or organics fruits and foods you can buy. Jennifer shows you which fruits are imported and which ones are locally grown and also gives you an idea of how much each items costs so you are prepared for your raw food Thailand experience!
Also shown are some of the organic foods for sale at the market, including green mango, banana flowers, morning glory, fresh lemongrass, seeds, green papaya, gotu kola and more! Learn about the fresh fruits for sale including dragon fruit, Thai apple, pineapple, pomello, papaya, longan fruits and rambutans.
More on Organic Food:
- Raw Food Dessert Recipe: Cacao, Hazelnut & Banana Bliss
- Life on an Organic Farm in Hana Maui, Hawaii – Video Tour!
- Raw Food, Vegan and Organic Options in Seoul, Korea
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’