Have a look a a local Thai market at Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Thailand and see for yourself what kinds of fresh, local or organics fruits and foods you can buy. Jennifer shows you which fruits are imported and which ones are locally grown and also gives you an idea of how much each items costs so you are prepared for your raw food Thailand experience!
Also shown are some of the organic foods for sale at the market, including green mango, banana flowers, morning glory, fresh lemongrass, seeds, green papaya, gotu kola and more! Learn about the fresh fruits for sale including dragon fruit, Thai apple, pineapple, pomello, papaya, longan fruits and rambutans.
More on Organic Food:
- How to Ferment Cabbage and Make Raw Sauerkraut
- Get Affordable Organic Food with Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Vegetable Home Delivery
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Organic Raw Food Shopping in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’