But believe me, I haven’t always been that way. I used to be possibly like you, and I mistakenly thought I was pretty healthy. Then I got sick, big-time.
After I healed myself, I made a commitment to dedicate my life to helping others on their journey back to health.
What’s my secret? I detox regularly and I eat a high raw food diet. Every day I have a Green Smoothie, a green juice or fresh wheatgrass shot, and I eat organic veggie salads, sprouts, nuts, seeds, naturally fermented foods and plenty of whole fresh fruits.
My Road to Health: Short Version
For 2.5 years, I had a horrible full-body itchy rash that doctors were not able to diagnose. I eventually healed myself completely through detox and change of diet. If you ever want to compliment me on my radiant and glowing skin, it’s a compliment that I am very proud to accept!
I’m here to help you find your own Healthy Bliss!!
If you are here, you are most likely:
1. On a path to natural living and interested in learning more about raw food, detox, vegan and vegetarian nutrition and a whole food gluten-free diet, or
2. Searching for natural solutions for migraine headaches, insomnia, skin problems, infertility, hormonal imbalance, digestive or kidney disorders, weight loss, food allergies and intolerances, anxiety, high blood pressure, auto-immune conditions, chronic pain from injury, general stress, or
3. Suffering with illness and/or dis-ease and the doctors can’t help.
Congratulations, you came to the right place! Remember: The body has an innate intelligence to heal itself. If the body created a condition (dis-ease), then surely it can reverse it. If you’re not currently achieving the results you desire, then there’s either something missing in your body’s “toolbox” (ie minerals, vitamins, alkaline pH) or there is something blocking your body’s ability to heal (toxicity, inflammation, stress of an organ or system). When we correct these imbalances, we allow the body to rebuild and repair, naturally.
- BSE, Environmental Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition, Cornell University
- Iridology Theory and Practice Certificate, Clayton College of Natural Health
- Child Nutrition and Cooking course, Stanford University
- Epidemics – the Dynamics of Infectious Diseases course, Penn State University
- Nutrition Health and Lifestyle: Issues and Insights course, Vanderbilt University
- Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention course, University of California (San Francisco)
- Diabetes: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Opportunities course, University of California (San Francisco)
- Certified Health Coach (in progress), Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
I continue to challenge myself, evolve and learn, staying on top of the latest diet and detox trends to best serve you!
My ExperienceI’ve been working with detox, raw foods, juice fasting, cleansing and natural healing for over 16 years. For 6 years, I lived full-time in Koh Samui, Thailand, the world’s largest detox destination, where I worked as a Detox Advisor, Iridologist, Plant-Based Nutritionist and even Meditation Guide. I provided detox support and offered weekly nutrition and lifestyle classes at The Spa Samui, New Leaf Resort, Absolute Sanctuary, Kamalaya Resort and The Four Seasons. I worked with up to 150 people doing fasting, colon cleansing, and juicing per day. In just 6 years, I gained a lifetime of experience with detox and fasting!
Additionally, I’ve worked with clients and presented workshops and health talks in USA, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, China, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Dubai, Jordan and Israel. Yes, I have definitely been very busy!!
I’m a fully trained and qualified Certified Comprehensive Iridologist (CCI) through the International Iridology Practitioner’s Association (IIPA).
Where to Find Me
Currently I’m based in Tel Aviv, Israel and I offer one-on-one health and detox consultations via Skype and email. I’ve consulted online with clients from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Holland, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, UK, Australia, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, Israel and Dubai. Check out my Schedule page to see where I’ll be holding upcoming workshops and retreats.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
1. I thru-hiked the entire 2167-mile Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine in 2000.
2. I was born in Sydney, Australia and moved back to USA at the age of 3.
3. I absolutely love finding cheap treasures at yard sales and flea markets.
4. I climbed Mt Kilimanjaro in 1998 with my Dad, brother and several family friends. We all made it to the top!
5. I speak conversational French and I’m now in school to learn Hebrew.
Bio: Jennifer Thompson
Jennifer is a fully trained and qualified IIPA Certified Comprehensive Iridologist (CCI) through the International Iridology Practitioner’s Association. She provides Iridology Readings & Raw Food Coaching to clients, teaches Raw Food and Healthy Living courses, offers detox, fasting and cleansing support, gives Motivational Lectures and continues to educate, motivate and inspire others on their journey of healing. Jennifer always looks at the body as a whole in both understanding the true nature of imbalance and dis-ease as well as making recommendations for success in natural healing.
Contact Jennifer to host a detox retreat at your fasting center.
Read what others have to say at Jennifer’s Testimonial Page.
Check out Jennifer’s NEW Green Smoothie DVD and eBook Learning Kit.
Book your Online Iridology via Skype with Jennifer to start your detox and healing today!
Past classes, workshops, speaking engagements and Iridology sessions have included: