Follow Jennifer’s progress during her most recent cleanse. Hear what type of detox cleanse she is doing and learn for yourself how you can use the Arise and Shine products yourself at home. Some people define a ‘fast’ as a water only fast, but in this case, Jennifer is describing a colon cleanse fast using fruit juice, coconuts, psyllium husk powder, bentonite clay, probiotics, Chomper and Herbal Nutrition herb blends. The island of Koh Samui, Thailand is a great destination for doing your cleanse or detox as the weather is warm, the beaches are nice and there are a lot of detox spas on the island. When you break your fast, you can enjoy lots of fresh tropical fruits and raw foods as well!
All information in this article is for educational purposes only.
It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
More on Raw Food:
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- Raw Food Classes and Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Cooked Food vs. Raw Food – Giving Traditional Chinese Medicine a try
- Earliest Raw Food and Fasting Book: The Ancient Essene Gospel of the Peace