If you are here, you are most likely:
1. On a path to natural living and interested in learning more about raw food, detox, vegan and vegetarian nutrition and a whole food, gluten-free diet, or
2. Searching for natural solutions for migraine headaches, insomnia, skin problems, infertility, hormonal imbalance, digestive or kidney disorders, weight loss, food allergies and intolerances, anxiety, high blood pressure, auto-immune conditions, chronic pain from injury, general stress, or
3. Suffering with illness and/or dis-ease and the doctors can’t help.
Don’t worry, you came to the right place! Remember: The body has an innate intelligence to heal itself. If the body created a condition (dis-ease), then surely it can reverse it. There is actually no such thing as “incurable.”
What I do for you
- I advise where you may be deficient nutritionally and make dietary recommendations to high-boost your vitamin and mineral reserve.
- I offer replacement foods and transitional foods to help you make realistic change.
- I determine where there may be areas of toxicity or inflammation and suggest specific detox protocols to correct the imbalance.
- I suggest herbal or dietary supplements in the case of certain detox or in times of injury, imbalance or illness for short-term use. I focus on the diet (i.e. food) for long-term success.
- I teach how to improve the quality of your diet immensely but still stay within your budget.
- I help you deal with social, family and emotional pressures when making dietary and lifestyle changes.
- I support you to stay on track to not fall back into any bad habits or addictive/destructive behaviors.
- I work with you, at your own pace, to achieve your health goals.
- I offer Health Coaching services, Raw Food Coaching and Iridology Sessions by Skype or email.
- I host detox retreats and teach health and detox classes at various detox destinations and in cities around the world.
What I don’t do for you
- I do not diagnose disease.
- I do not push you to take a lot of supplements.
- I don’t pressure you to give up meat or dairy, even though I don’t eat it myself.
- I don’t pressure you to avoid all Western medicine. There are some cases where we need to work together with medical doctors. I will work with you, where you’re at.
- I don’t force you into making any change that you don’t feel comfortable with. I make suggestions and I allow you to consider them. I respect your decisions, and I work with you, not against you!
In Iridology, we are always looking at the body as a whole, taking into account that a problem with one organ in the body will affect every other organ in the body. During your session, Jennifer makes realistic recommendations for improvement based on where you are at and where you would like to go with your health. An Iridology Analysis can be conducted in person or by submission of photographs for either an email report or live skype consultation, whichever you prefer. With the purchase of your session, you also have access to contact Jennifer with follow-up Q&A emails for 6 months from the date of your consult to ensure that you have sufficient knowledge and guidance in order to achieve your goals. Although she is an advocate of raw foods in the diet, Jennifer does not push anyone to go down that road themselves.
Are you on a raw food diet but still struggling with digestive problems, skin conditions, lingering weight, social pressures, cooked food temptations and even boredom? Jennifer’s coaching is absolutely what you need to get out of your funk and back into the positive flow of raw. If you are new to the raw food diet, Jennifer’s guidance will provide a clear understanding of how to maximize diet for your personal goals, and long-term, how to stay on track.
With over 15 years of experience in detoxing, cleansing and fasting programs, Jennifer is the detox expert. She knows all the products and tools you need to get you started on your cleanse. Whether it’s a raw food cleanse, juice fast, colon cleanse, liver cleanse, kidney cleanse, parasite cleanse, candida cleanse, heavy metal detox, water fast, or just a general detox program, it’s important to have an experienced expert guide you along the way.
Jennifer offers a seminar series to try help people achieve long-term success, once and for all. Some of the topics she teaches include how to manage emotional and social pressures around food, detox introduction, transition to a raw food diet, the importance of fermented foods in the diet, where to get the best plant-based protein, calcium, Vitamin D and B12, raw food diet for success, the truth in food additives and how to read food labels. She has taught in Australia, USA, China, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Israel, Jordan, Dubai, Indonesia and Thailand.
Jennifer is currently based in Tel Aviv, Israel for one-on-one consultations by Skype or email. Be sure to check her schedule to see where and when you may have a chance to see her elsewhere in the world.
“WOW Jennifer – that was amazing! You are a remarkable women and I love that you are helping people move towards better health. I really appreciated our session this afternoon. But you went over and above and gave me all sorts of tips on all sorts of areas. I am so glad to have met you and I thank you for being you!” – Shelley S.
“I just want you to know that even in four sessions, you have helped me probably more than I will know at this time. The green smoothies give me strength in knowing that I can always have them, and hence there is absolutely no reason to ever have out-of-control hunger. I do believe that when a person constantly visualizes something, that thing will come true. Thank you for believing in me. Your words about my strengths really mean a lot to me.” – B., USA
“We had an iridology session together at Spa Samui, I think back in 2009 if I am not mistaken. I remember telling you that I really wanted to change my job and do something I really wanted to do. I distinctly remember your story and the change you made from the corporate world. Well, I followed your advice, although it has taken a very long time. I teach yoga now, and I am training to become an iridologist! I totally love it. Thanks for the inspiration.” -Vanda R., Greece