My message today is so simple yet so needed in this increasingly busy and crazy time…as people become more and more stressed, more and more imbalanced and less and less healthy, we are at a critical stage in our journeys. There isn’t time to put off your healing journey anymore! I have so many clients who are working themselves to death, just hoping that they can get through another year or two of insane hours and horrible stress and then they will stop, change work and find better balance.
What I want to say is you have to find a way to integrate your healthy mission with your work life NOW…because in another 6 months or one year you may just very well crash and burn and not have a chance for change at all! The goal here is to stay on the preventative side of healing and de-stress in natural, healthy ways.
Invest in your health now so you will enjoy your life in the future!!
So the million-dollar question is…how??? There are some simple steps you can take right now. First, start to set boundaries. Learn how to say ‘no,’ even just some of the time. Keep some of your energy for yourself every day – don’t give it all to your job. Make time for exercise – call a friend to walk with and then socialize and exercise at the same time. Make small positive changes to your diet – start somewhere. Reduce your coffee and alcohol intake. Be positive and feel gratitude for what you do have in your life. Thank people around you. Spread happiness, not hatred. Speak only positive things about others.
And don’t forget to start making your Green Smoothies every day too!
Think about your true path, and embark on a journey to follow it. Laugh more. Enjoy life. Live as if this is all there is! All of this is completely in alignment with the Law of Attraction theory, but you don’t have to be a follower of The Secret in order for this stuff to work. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change – remember that!
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Featured Superfood: Hemp Seed
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
- 10 Detox Tips
- How to Make Green Smoothies: Recipe with Superfoods
- How to Make Kombucha, a Naturally Fermented Health Drink
More on Green Smoothies:
- Spirulina: 60% Complete Vegetable Protein Green Superfood
- How to Quit Smoking Naturally
- Why I don’t use protein powders…and why you shouldn’t either!
- Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
- Ingredients for Green Smoothies in Thailand – Increase Fiber, Minerals & Alkaline-Forming Foods
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Easy Recipe: Make organic pickles at home! - 20 July, 2017
- What your Poop and Pee can tell you about Your Health - 12 July, 2017
- How to make a Castor Oil Pack for Healing, Pain Relief or Detox - 5 July, 2017