Fast, simple and easy Thai Green Papaya (or som tam) salad – what a treat! But, I think I forgot to add fresh lime juice in the recipe, so just remember to add that at home kids, thanks!! In Thailand, green papayas are sold everywhere, but if you do not have access to them at home, try using shredded cucumber or zucchini instead. Our favorite raw food tool to make the shreds is sold right here on healthybliss.net – go to the store to buy one now!
The ingredients you need for this recipe are: fresh garlic, fresh chili, lime, green papaya, tomato or cucumber, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids and some Himalayan salt to taste. Green papaya is full of digestive enzymes and is very good for a healthy, strong digestive system!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Featured Superfood: Acai Powder
- Alternative Grains to Wheat that are Gluten-Free
- Durian Fruit – Benefits of this stinky yet delicious favorite of the Raw Food World
- Super Energy Raw Cabbage Salad Recipe – A mini-detox meal
- Sprouting Safety – Preventing e.coli and Salmonella in your Bean & Seed Sprouts