I just completed another fast/cleanse which was fantastic! Overall it went very well for me and I managed to clear a lot of imbalance and build-up that I still had in me even after the previous fast.
As I always say, one can never have an ego with the whole cleansing thing – no matter how many times you have done it, there will always be a new challenge or issue uncovered, whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual.
There is always more to learn about yourself through cleansing.
Overall it is so important to stay on track for your LONG-TERM goals. After the fast is where the real work begins. That involves getting rid of bad habits, letting of of any lingering negative emotions and making time for a healthier lifestyle.
Make yourself and your health a priority!!
Exercise every day, meditate every day, send love and positive energy to everyone, be patient and understanding and just imagine how much more enjoyable your life will be!
It is so easy…you can start right here, right now in this very moment.
Even in the midst of complete chaos around you, it is even more important to remain positive and focused.
Keep your mind focused on the best possible outcome in every circumstance and remember that positive energy works more effectively than negative energy in each and every situation.
My message to you is enjoy every single moment you have – live in gratitude and appreciation…feed your body well and keep your mind and spirit clean!
More on Detox and pH Health:
- How to Ferment Cabbage and Make Raw Sauerkraut
- Top 10 Tips for the Best Healthy Sunscreen
- Recipe for Raw Food Detox Salad: Cucumber & Onion with Tangy Dressing
- What is an Alkaline Diet? Know your pH Health
- My boyfriend followed my Raw Food Diet and got Anemia!
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Spirulina: 60% Complete Vegetable Protein Green Superfood
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
- Gallstone Flush & Liver Detox – Recipe & Cleanse Info
- Green Smoothie Power and Tabouleh Raw Food Salad Recipe
- Bali Spirit Festival, Ubud, Indonesia – A Celebration of Yoga, Dance, Raw Foods & Love
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss: