In Seminyak/Legian area:
When you first arrive in Denpasar, you can have your taxi take you directly to one of these places where you will find healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also get take-away and eat in the taxi on your continuation up north or beyond…
Once in Ubud, you can start to relax and make your experience whatever you want it to be – peppered with art, culture, dance, yoga, raw food, massage, jewelry, temples, shopping or just relaxing at a café taking it all in around you. You can easily stay for a week and enjoy a different restaurant every day.
More on Traveling Raw:
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?