Fast, simple and easy Thai Green Papaya (or som tam) salad – what a treat! But, I think I forgot to add fresh lime juice in the recipe, so just remember to add that at home kids, thanks!! In Thailand, green papayas are sold everywhere, but if you do not have access to them at home, try using shredded cucumber or zucchini instead. Our favorite raw food tool to make the shreds is sold right here on healthybliss.net – go to the store to buy one now!
The ingredients you need for this recipe are: fresh garlic, fresh chili, lime, green papaya, tomato or cucumber, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids and some Himalayan salt to taste. Green papaya is full of digestive enzymes and is very good for a healthy, strong digestive system!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Raw Food Snack: Recipe for Sesame Balls or ‘Raw Halva’ Dessert
- How to Make Green Smoothies: Recipe with Superfoods
- Raw Food Breakfast: A healthy start = a healthy, harmonious day!
- Win a FREE Nutri NINJA Blender DUO + Green Smoothie Book Giveaway!
- Recipe for Super Energy Seed Crackers…& without a Dehydrator!