I was going to make that ‘fantastic,’ but I don’t think I’m at that level YET…Everything is going pretty well so far – main problem I am having the last 2 days is time management. Can be difficult to work while fasting and I am ok with it but find I need to have A LOT of down tome after. Luckily I have plenty of books to read and DVD’s the watch to keep me occupied. Because of that I was not able to exercise or have a massage or steam for the last 2 days, and when I’m fasting I generally require at least 2 of those 3 on a daily basis. (Actually, even when I’m not fasting – ha!) Tomorrow I am hoping to get all 3 in, plus more rest. Many people I see never seem to rest during the fast – they go shopping, travel around the island, go walking/running even lift weights, and more than a few even go diving and jet skiing.
Chaos for a body trying to heal itself!
There is plenty of time for all of that ANYtime…why would you burn the candle at both ends during the one time you have set aside for cleansing? Any enzymes and energy set aside for the cleanse will be immediately used up by all of those physical activities.
So in the resting mode I remain for the evening tonight.
I shall continue to stay focused and inspired through reading books such as TNT The Power Within You (the original ‘Secret’) and of course Cleanse & Purify Thyself Books 1 & 2 which I re-read at the beginning of every single fast I do. There is so much valuable information in those books, and every time I capture something new.
Also while cleansing I think it is so important to stay positive and to surround yourself with positive people.
Energetically we are much more sensitive during the fast, and it’s always best to keep the mind full of positive, loving thoughts. I definitely do not think it is a good idea to watch violent or disturbing films during this time, but you would be surprised how many people do, and think nothing of it as well. In order to cleanse the body, you must also cleanse the mind. Keep the movies light, simple and funny.
I’m focused now.
Have my goals in sight.
Lots of healing happening, and yes, feeling fine.
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Green Smoothie Recipes and Inspiration
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- Simple Steps to Success: Get Re-Focused on your Health Goals
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- Why you shouldn’t weigh yourself during a detox
- How to Handle Negative or Jealous People and Still Stay Positive!
More on Nut Milk and Healthy Recipes:
- Recipe for Super Energy Seed Crackers…& without a Dehydrator!
- Win a FREE Nutri NINJA Blender DUO + Green Smoothie Book Giveaway!
- Detox Soup to Make You Feel Awesome Recipe
- Hearty Berry Smoothie Recipe – Great for After Work-Out Recovery!
- Healthy Frozen Treat: Raw Banana Chocolate Almond Popsicles Recipe