Symptoms of Inner Peace…
– A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
– An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
– A loss of interest in judging other people.
– A loss of interest in judging self.
– A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
– A loss of interest in conflict.
– A loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom).
– Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
– Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
– Frequent attacks of smiling.
– An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
– An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Warning! Inner Peace can be contagious!!!
from SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE © 1984 Saskia Davis
More on Spiritual Health:
- How to Handle Negative or Jealous People and Still Stay Positive!
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Words to live by – The Four Agreements
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Story of the Bodhisattva – Transforming life’s adverse circumstances into a Path of Awakening
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality - 26 April, 2015