I just completed another fast/cleanse which was fantastic! Overall it went very well for me and I managed to clear a lot of imbalance and build-up that I still had in me even after the previous fast.
As I always say, one can never have an ego with the whole cleansing thing – no matter how many times you have done it, there will always be a new challenge or issue uncovered, whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual.
There is always more to learn about yourself through cleansing.
Overall it is so important to stay on track for your LONG-TERM goals. After the fast is where the real work begins. That involves getting rid of bad habits, letting of of any lingering negative emotions and making time for a healthier lifestyle.
Make yourself and your health a priority!!
Exercise every day, meditate every day, send love and positive energy to everyone, be patient and understanding and just imagine how much more enjoyable your life will be!
It is so easy…you can start right here, right now in this very moment.
Even in the midst of complete chaos around you, it is even more important to remain positive and focused.
Keep your mind focused on the best possible outcome in every circumstance and remember that positive energy works more effectively than negative energy in each and every situation.
My message to you is enjoy every single moment you have – live in gratitude and appreciation…feed your body well and keep your mind and spirit clean!
More on Detox and pH Health:
- What to do for Food Poisoning: What You Need to Know
- Okra Pepsin Small Intestine Cleanse
- Loni Jane Anthony pregnant and eating 10 bananas a day: She says “80:10:10 diet saved my life”
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
- Day 14: Fasting Detox in Koh Samui, Thailand
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
- Identifying Wild Edible Greens for Green Smoothies
- Top 10 Tips for the Best Healthy Sunscreen
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- Why you shouldn’t weigh yourself during a detox
- How to Handle Negative or Jealous People and Still Stay Positive!
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality - 26 April, 2015