So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- How to Deal with Social Pressures on a Raw Food Diet
- Raw Food Classes and Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Is there too much sugar and too many calories in fruit?
- Benefits of Flax Seed, How to Grind/Store and How Much to Take Daily
- Recipe for Raw Coleslaw Salad with Macadamia Nut Dressing
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Why you’re still low in Vitamin D (and it’s not about sunlight) - 2 March, 2017
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016