So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Food Recipe for Thai Green Papaya Salad or ‘Som Tam’ Salad – Video
- 70-Year-Old Looks 30, Reveals Fountain of Youth (Yep, Raw Food!)
- Spirulina: 60% Complete Vegetable Protein Green Superfood
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- The BEST natural remedy for your pet’s health! - 9 August, 2017
- What’s in your drinking water? Enter your zip code and find out! - 2 August, 2017
- Can your eyes change colors on a juice fast? - 26 July, 2017