So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Super Energy Raw Cabbage Salad Recipe – A mini-detox meal
- Hearty Berry Smoothie Recipe – Great for After Work-Out Recovery!
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- Raw Food Recipe – Delicious Waldorf Salad
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Is your Olive Oil fake or “cut” with inferior oils? Check this list! - 24 May, 2017
- Why you’re still low in Vitamin D (and it’s not about sunlight) - 2 March, 2017
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016