So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Featured Superfood – Green Powder Blend Vitamineral Greens
- Recipe: Fast & Easy Raw Food Salad…a delicious meal in minutes!
- Cilantro Hot Sauce Recipe! For a Spicy Dip or Salad Dressing
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- What’s the Best Juicer? How to Choose a Juicer
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity? - 7 June, 2017
- Our Farmhouse Kitchen for under $3K!! Before and After DIY Makeover - 1 June, 2017
- Is your Olive Oil fake or “cut” with inferior oils? Check this list! - 24 May, 2017