October 2010 found Jennifer in the USA visiting family and friends…and also sharing her love of detox, live raw vegan foods, fasting, juice, green smoothies and love with the local people of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She presented a workshop called ‘Raw Foods for Success – Finally!’ at the Essene Market & Cafe in Philadelphia.
In the class, she discussed many things including the importance of mental, emotional and spiritual focus and clarity on one’s healing journey. Hope you enjoy the clips – finally! 🙂
More on Traveling Raw:
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity? - 7 June, 2017
- Our Farmhouse Kitchen for under $3K!! Before and After DIY Makeover - 1 June, 2017
- Is your Olive Oil fake or “cut” with inferior oils? Check this list! - 24 May, 2017