An abundance of natural, healthy foods just waiting for you in Hawaii 🙂 Check pictures of the raw foods available, healthy restaurants, organic farming, aquanponics, vegan and vegetarian foods, local eateries, fresh fruits, farmers markets and even green smoothies.
All great reasons to go to Hawaii for a healthy holiday!
For 2 weeks of my time in Hawaii, I had a nice family vacation with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and nieces. We satyed at a posh condo villa place – huge resort, full of tourists, and I couldn’t help but think what a perfect place this would be for a detox fasting spa. It’s ideal really, with beach, sun, pools, massage, nice views, relaxing time – if they offered a fasting program here I would totally do it!
Maybe in a few years the rest of the world will be ready for cleansing…certainly more and more people could use it!
More on Raw Food:
- Alkalize Your pH – How Alkaline Acid Balance affects your Health
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- What’s Wrong with Vegenaise
- Earliest Raw Food and Fasting Book: The Ancient Essene Gospel of the Peace
- You’ve Gotta Cleanse! by Scott Kalechstein at Sedona Raw Spirit Festival
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Is your Olive Oil fake or “cut” with inferior oils? Check this list! - 24 May, 2017
- Why you’re still low in Vitamin D (and it’s not about sunlight) - 2 March, 2017
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016