In this video, Jennifer answers the most commonly asked questions about detox – what type of detox should I do and how often? Understand how a spring cleaning or reboot is necessary to keep your internal temple pure. Realize that there is only Magic Pill – to live in alignment with the natural laws of Mother Earth. And heed to the dangers of becoming a ‘detox junkie.’
This video is an excerpt from a one-hour talk that Jennifer presents on this topic and was filmed in Seoul, Korea as part of Jennifer’s 3-week series of detox, raw food, cleansing and natural healing seminars. Other topics in later videos include Introduction to Superfoods, How to Read Food Labels and Understanding the Basics on Food Additives.
Unfortunately, we live in a toxic world. Because these environmental and dietary toxins can accumulate inside the body, it’s important to incorporate a colon cleanse into your annual or biannual health routine. People who have drug and alcohol problems should consider doing an even more rigorous detox program, like the Ohio drug rehab program. The colon is one of the body’s major detoxification organs. When it becomes clogged with waste and toxins, its effectiveness is compromised. You can help restore your colon to optimal function with an all-natural herbal fiber cleanse.
For more on how to start a raw food diet, how to do a detox at home or what minerals you may specifically be deficient in, book a private health consult with me via Skype.
How to Book Your Health Coaching Session:
1. Take photos of your eyes with a digital camera.
2. Email the photos to me for approval.
3. We schedule a time to meet!
More on Skin Cleansing:
- Stop Premature Aging: Take this Anti-Aging Quiz and Mirror Test Now!
- Detox Your Body with Aluminum Free Deodorant
- Dry Skin Brushing to Detox Lymphatic & Reduce Cellulite Naturally!
- Recipe for Raw Food Detox Salad: Cucumber & Onion with Tangy Dressing
- Food Containing Ribonucleotides – The Ribo Rash from Food Additives 635, 627 and 631
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Why I don’t use protein powders…and why you shouldn’t either! - 23 November, 2014
- Hearty Berry Smoothie Recipe – Great for After Work-Out Recovery! - 18 November, 2014
- Why is WholeFoods STILL using Canola Oil? (Hint: It’s NOT good for you!) - 17 November, 2014