Fast, simple and easy Thai Green Papaya (or som tam) salad – what a treat! But, I think I forgot to add fresh lime juice in the recipe, so just remember to add that at home kids, thanks!! In Thailand, green papayas are sold everywhere, but if you do not have access to them at home, try using shredded cucumber or zucchini instead. Our favorite raw food tool to make the shreds is sold right here on healthybliss.net – go to the store to buy one now!
The ingredients you need for this recipe are: fresh garlic, fresh chili, lime, green papaya, tomato or cucumber, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids and some Himalayan salt to taste. Green papaya is full of digestive enzymes and is very good for a healthy, strong digestive system!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Organic Vegetarian Food & Raw Restaurant in Dubai, UAE
- Raw Food Breakfast: A healthy start = a healthy, harmonious day!
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality - 26 April, 2015