Watch for yourself how the wonderful magic of Green Smoothie Making unfolds! Jennifer shows you how to use a blender, fresh fruit and dark leafy greens to make this perfect raw food snack or meal, so easy to add to your daily routine at home!
Consider trying the Green Smoothie for breakfast or lunch, especially if you are looking to gain energy, lose weight, increase minerals, detox, add more fiber to your diet and live more in tune with Mother Earth.
Why would you not want to try!
Filmed in Koh Samui, Thailand, a great tropical island destination for fasting, cleansing, detoxing, raw foods, meditation and natural healing!
More on Green Smoothies:
- Featured Superfood: Hemp Seed
- Do Green Smoothies have too much Oxalic Acid?
- How to Quit Smoking Naturally
- Green Smoothie Classes in Bangkok and Singapore
- Bali Spirit Festival, Ubud, Indonesia – A Celebration of Yoga, Dance, Raw Foods & Love
More on Traveling Raw:
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- 14-21 Day Travel Itinerary for Organic Vegan Raw Food, Hot Springs, Beach & Detox in Costa Rica
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Why you’re still low in Vitamin D (and it’s not about sunlight) - 2 March, 2017
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016