Watch for yourself how the wonderful magic of Green Smoothie Making unfolds! Jennifer shows you how to use a blender, fresh fruit and dark leafy greens to make this perfect raw food snack or meal, so easy to add to your daily routine at home!
Consider trying the Green Smoothie for breakfast or lunch, especially if you are looking to gain energy, lose weight, increase minerals, detox, add more fiber to your diet and live more in tune with Mother Earth.
Why would you not want to try!
Filmed in Koh Samui, Thailand, a great tropical island destination for fasting, cleansing, detoxing, raw foods, meditation and natural healing!
More on Green Smoothies:
- Why I don’t add Almond Milk, Soy Milk or Coconut Water to Green Smoothies
- Featured Superfood: Acai Powder
- How to Make Green Smoothies: Recipe with Superfoods
- How to Pre-Cleanse for Detox or Juice Fast
- Identifying Wild Edible Greens for Green Smoothies
More on Traveling Raw:
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Knowing Botanical Food Families for Cross-Reactivity Allergies - 23 August, 2017
- The BEST natural remedy for your pet’s health! - 9 August, 2017
- What’s in your drinking water? Enter your zip code and find out! - 2 August, 2017