Cleansing is great, but eating after cleansing is even better, especially when you know and feel healthier and stronger in every moment!!
Life is better than great for me right now. This fast was absolutely earth-shattering for me, in fact there is part of me that is missing the challenging aspects of the cleanse, in a way life is too easy post-cleansing this time around!! I cannot express in words my pure respect and gratitude for my healing progress, from the inside out, and both on a physical and spiritual level. After all these years of cleansing, I still learn more every time, and I can speak with hesitation when I say that the body can heal itself of anything through fasting and cleansing.
I spent a lot of time meditating during this last cleanse, and already in such a short period of time, I can see and feel my goals and intentions manifesting right before my very eyes! Thank you to every single person who has helped me through this journey of healing over the last year. From my heart to yours, I want to express my pure love, respect and gratitude for having met so many kind-hearted souls – and each one of you knows who you are!
Food, fresh, pure and delicious! Where to begin!! Many people are curious to know exactly what I eat and where I get ideas for recipes. I can tell you all now that I don’t really ‘do’ recipes…I tend to go to the market and check out what looks good on any given day, keeping variety in mind at all times, and I simply buy what looks good and somehow make my own creations from there.
Here are some example of Raw Food Salad Recipes that I threw together in the last few days:
‘Raw’ Cucumber Soup
- Fresh Cucumbers (about 5) chopped in a blender
- Fresh Lemongrass, Fresh Mint
- Fresh Coconut Flesh
- Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- Sprinkled Cayenne Pepper and Celtic Sea Salt to taste
Green Bean Salad
- Fresh chopped green beans (uncooked)
- Fresh chopped tomato
- Fresh chopped cucumber
- Fresh chopped coriander (cilantro)
- Cayenne Pepper, Wasabi Powder & Seeds (sesame, poppy, mustard, basil)
- Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey
Fresh Yummy Raw Food Salad
- Chopped Fresh Local Greens
- Freshly grated carrot & zucchini
- Freshly chopped red onion & garlic (2 cloves)
- Freshly chopped mini-corn (raw)
- Olive Oil, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids
- Cayenne Pepper, Celtic Sea Salt & Freshly ground Black Pepper
- Seeds (poppy, sesame, mustard, basil, sunflower)
- Dried Goji Berries
Carrot/ Mung Bean Sprout Salad
- Freshly Grated Carrots (2 or 3 large)
- Freshly Sprouted Mung Beans, chopped finely in a blender (one large bag)
- Olive Oil, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids
- Cayenne Pepper, Seeds (poppy, sesame, basil, mustard, sunflower)
Fresh Raw Power Juice
Carrot, Apple, Ginger, Parsley, & Celery
Fresh Durian – Yumbo!
Nothing else needed but pure, fresh, gooey, stinky DURIAN BLISS!! Much love to the blessed DURIAN, so glad you are finally in season!!
More on Raw Food:
- Fred Bisci Australia Raw Food Seminar in Perth – Raw Food Healthy Journey
- What’s Wrong with Vegenaise
- How to Make Green Smoothies: Recipe with Superfoods
- How to Make Fresh Sprouts at Home
- Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
More on Organic Food:
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- What I Learned from taking a traditional Nutrition Course…and What I Didn’t Learn
- Visions of Maui, Hawaii
- Healing Power of Onions: Can Onions absorb Bacteria, Viruses and Flu?
- Aloe Vera: Nature’s Alternative to Botox!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Hearty Berry Smoothie Recipe – Great for After Work-Out Recovery!
- Enter my FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway here!
- Alternative Grains to Wheat that are Gluten-Free
- Recipe: Raw Vegan Veggie Wraps
- Durian Fruit – Benefits of this stinky yet delicious favorite of the Raw Food World
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality - 26 April, 2015