Did you know…
As much as 1/3 of all personal care products contains at least one ingredient that has been classified as a possible human carcinogen!
What about that aluminum in your deodorant? Aluminum is a poisonous neurotoxin that accumulates in the body. The World Health Organization has linked exposure of aluminum to Alzheimer’s disease, with higher frequencies of deodorant use corresponding to higher risks of developing Alzheimer’s. Time to ditch that Mitchum and Secret Solid folks, once and for all!
Especially if you are a lymphatic constitution in Iridology, you should never be putting dangerous chemicals right next to your lymphatic glands! Talk about a toxic health danger!!
Do your body a favor and throw away your aluminum deodorant!!And don’t worry about finding an alternative that actually works…I have found one for you! The Deonat brand of Crystal Mineral Spray Deodorant is one of my top selling items in Samui, and it is now available to purchase online!
Deonat contains alum, which are natural mineral salts made up of molecules that are too large to be absorbed by your skin. They form a protective layer on your skin that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Keep in mind that with more detoxing, cleansing and raw, organic foods in the diet, you will find your body odor diminishing over time, and eventually you will not any deodorant at all – wow, real Healthy Bliss!
In the meantime, Deonat is available for sale at under $8 USD per bottle and it actually works!!!
What a great gift for yourself! And your loved ones too!
More on Detox and pH Health:
- Green Juice Fast with Gabriel Cousens at Tree of Life
- Daily Green Smoothie to help Acid Reflux?
- Alkalize Your pH – How Alkaline Acid Balance affects your Health
- Raw Spirit Festival In Sedona, Arizona and I’m there!
- 5 Tips on How to protect yourself against Ebola (or any virus/bacteria)
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality - 26 April, 2015