Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
-I found that in Insight Bali Magazine…cute huh!
Happy Coconut Love to Y’all!
More on Healthy Living:
- Recipe for Raw Coleslaw Salad with Macadamia Nut Dressing
- Organic Raw Food, Vegan & Detox in Tokyo, Japan
- 10 Ways to Make Your Raw Food Kitchen Healthier
- Jennifer’s ‘Raw Foods for Success!’ Class in Philadelphia, PA
- Coconut Philosophy – It’s What’s Inside that Counts!
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Is your Olive Oil fake or “cut” with inferior oils? Check this list! - 24 May, 2017
- Why you’re still low in Vitamin D (and it’s not about sunlight) - 2 March, 2017
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016