Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
-I found that in Insight Bali Magazine…cute huh!
Happy Coconut Love to Y’all!
More on Healthy Living:
- How to Clean Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- The Happiness Factor: Eat well but don’t forget to have fun & enjoy life too!
- Organic Vegetarian Food & Raw Restaurant in Dubai, UAE
- Hidden Sources of MSG on Food Labels: Video Guide
- Identifying Wild Edible Greens for Green Smoothies
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity? - 7 June, 2017
- Our Farmhouse Kitchen for under $3K!! Before and After DIY Makeover - 1 June, 2017
- Is your Olive Oil fake or “cut” with inferior oils? Check this list! - 24 May, 2017