Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
-I found that in Insight Bali Magazine…cute huh!
Happy Coconut Love to Y’all!
More on Healthy Living:
- How I got a Book Deal using the Law of Attraction
- How to Make Fresh Sprouts at Home
- The last time I got sick was…
- Coconut Philosophy – It’s What’s Inside that Counts!
- What do you mean by ‘inner noise’? Love, Gratitude, Calm
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality - 26 April, 2015